Creating an account has many benefits:
UK customers: you may be liable for import VAT and duties for this product.
Designed to be worn on its own or under your regular clothes, the Standard R Shirt lets you ride in your own style with more than adequate protection. Wear it on its own in hot temperatures thanks to its AA certification level. Even safer, the abrasion resistance in high risk areas reaches level AAA/120kph, the highest level there is! Its unique construction and soft stretch fabric allows for maximum airflow, keeping you cool on those summer rides. In colder temperatures, slide them under a shirt, sweater, jacket for extra warmth.
• The STANDARD R SHIRT is CE AA EN17092-3 :2020 certified
• designed for road trips and high speed commutes, slide them under any regular clothes or rain gear to keep you dry and protected
• even safer, high risk areas obtain a AAA level approval in abrasion resistance
• its X-Panel construction allows for maximum airflow, keeping you cool at all times
• reinforced stitching everywhere
• lighter and more flexible compared to a same level category shirt or jacket
• brand New SAS-TEC Tripleflex level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors are included. Ultra slim and heat activated, you will barely feel them. Back and chest protectors sold separately
• wear it as a jacket or under any clothes
The Bowtex Standard R Shirt is designed to be worn close to the skin.Select your normal shirt size (not jacket size) for a better fit.In doubt, we recommend going one size down.XS --> 35-36S --> 37-38M --> 39-40L --> 41-42XL --> 43-44XXL --> 45-46
Armored shirts offer, as the name implies, sufficient protection and can therefore be worn as a stand-alone motorcycle garment. In fact, armored shirts are worn directly on the body, so you can wear any layer of your choice on top of the Armored shirt, this could be for layers purely for style or to protect you from the elements.
No, the vests are designed as a versatile, protective motorcycle garment and can be worn all year round. But because they are almost always entirely made from a abbrasion-resistant mesh, they can be worn and are in fact ideal for hot summer days.
In contrast to normal jackets, the protection is, as it were, directly on the skin. This ensures that the protection stays in place and has much less chance of shifting around while on the bike.
You submitted your review for moderation.