Creating an account has many benefits:
UK customers: you may be liable for import VAT and duties for this product.
Material & Details:
• XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
• Outer material: 97% cotton 3% Lycra®
• 10.5 oz. denim
• Adjustable armor pockets built into the knee
• Armor pockets built in at the hip
• YKK zipper
• Medium rise
• Snug fitting waistband
• Snug fitting from the thigh to the hem
• CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
• Armor not included, sold separately
Most motorcycle pants have a length that on average corresponds with the hip size. In addition, some pants are available in short and long sizes, these are on average about 5 cm shorter or longer than the standard sizes.
On the "additional information" tab we have indicated for each pair of pants which protectors are present and whether they are CE level 1 or 2.
A laminated membrane ensures that the outer layer of the pants wont soak up any water. As a result, the pants will dry faster after a rain shower, and the climate in the jacket remains more pleasant. This in contrast to a 3-layerd system where cold soaking wet pants press against the waterproof inner lining.
Such a 3-layer system gives you a very versatile pair of pants that you could wear in any season. With both the waterproof and thermal liner removed you have maximum ventilation, with only the waterproof liner it is perfect for spring and autumn and with the thermal liner it is nice and warm on the cold days.
You submitted your review for moderation.