Ordering & Returns
At Chromeburner we strive to get your products to your doorstep as quickly as possible. We know how difficult waiting is, and we know how much we dislike it. All of our products will be shipped from one central location in Nieuwkuijk, The Netherlands. When you order a product and we have it in stock, we will ship within 1 working day after having received your payment.
What does this mean exactly? Well, what we mean by best quality guarantee, is that we will do whatever it takes to keep our customers satisfied. In some cases, it might occur that someone does not like the product or our service. In that case, we will do anything and everything to make sure that customer becomes happy and satisfied again. Thats why we always want you to contact us if there is something that is not to your liking. The sooner we know what your complaint is, the quicker we can take care of it.
Sizing, measurements and fit
We always try to provide an accurate size chart for every product we sell. Please be mindful of the fact that just numbers in a size chart can never tell the whole story. Whether it's a helmet, jacket, shoes, gloves, pants or riding suit, the fit and shape of your body and that of the product is subject to an infinite amount of dimensions. Therefore, we cannot be held liable for any inconsistencies between our size charts and the individual fit of our products. The information provided is to be used as a guideline.
We want our customers to be happy and satisfied, so, when a product starts to show defects, a customer can send it back to us and we will make sure that the product gets checked and fixed if necessary according to the warranty procedure of the manufacturer. We will ship the item back to the manufacturer for repairs and then back to the customer. If your product has a defect on arrival (DOA), please note that we cannot ship a new product to you before we have received the defective product back from you. Due to the fact that we need to personally inspect the item upon arrival in our warehouse and then decide what actions to take in order to find the best solution for you, no new or replacement items will be sent prior to receiving the defective one.
Privacy & Security
Can Chromeburner be trusted? Absolutely! Chromeburner has one of the most secure and safe shopping environments you can imagine. Our website has an SSL certificate. This certificate makes sure that customer transactions will be protected. It is the highest level of security available for a website. Chromeburner will also never hand over any customer information to third parties. Your privacy is our business, and we will make sure that you can shop as much as you want, without having to worry about your privacy or online safety.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
You can trust us that all of the prices on our website are up-to-date and leading. But, if for some reason an error has been made, it can happen that a product is or extremely expensive (but you are at Chromeburner, so that would be really silly), or extremely cheap. Now, we make sure we keep our prices as low as possible, but if for instance a product that is usually €900,- is advertised for €9,00,-, you can expect it to be an error. If this is the case, we have the right to refund the required amount back to you and not ship the item. Of course, we will make sure to keep you satisfied and make you a special offer! Same goes for promotional offers, sales and special deals. Chromeburner has the right to cancel the order in the event of an error. In all cases the customer will receive a full refund.
So, how do you order a product at Chromeburner? Easy. Just go to the product you like, choose the correct size in the 'Select Size' box, and click on 'Add to cart'. You will be redirected to your shopping cart where you can view all of your selected items. If one of these items has gone out of stock, you will not be able to continue to the checkout, so you will have to click the red 'X' to delete that item. If everything you have selected is in stock, you can either click on the 'Continue shopping' button, 'Update cart' (this will refresh and renew your shopping cart', or you can click on 'Proceed to checkout' to finalize your payment. When you have arrived at the checkout window, you will see a few options to choose from. First, you will have to provide us with your location and e-mail address so we can send you your products and invoice. Next, you will have to select the preferred shipping method. After that has been selected, go on and choose your payment method. Got a coupon with a discount code? Fill in the Discount Code box to receive that particular discount. When that is done, all we need you to do is to verify all of your information and click 'Place order' to finalize your payment. You will receive an invoice shortly later and we will keep you up-to-date on your order status.
To view your orders, go to 'My cart' in the top right of your screen. Here you can view all your orders and the items that are currently in your shopping cart.
Updating Account Information
If you want to create an account on our website, just click on the 'Sign up' button on the top right of your screen and fill in the required information. Once you have an account, ordering will become easier and quicker, and you will be able to enjoy special deals, sales and promotional offers! To update your account information, just click on the 'Account' button that is also in the top right of the screen. Here you can view all your information, orders you have placed, reviews you have written, your wish list and much more.
Good to know before you start using your purchase
Please make sure that the item we shipped, is the same item you bought. Please check the size of your product and the condition that it is in. We want you to be happy and satisfied, so making sure you receive exactly what you paid for is our highest priority.
Returns and exchanges
Have you purchased a product from us that doesn't fit, is damaged or is not to your liking? All you have to do is contact our customer service and we will take care of that.
- We can only accept products that have not been used or worn.
- If you would like to return or exchange a product it must be be in exactly the same condition as when it arrived.
- If we see that a product has been worn, is damaged, is dirty, scuffed or has suffered general use, we will not be able to accept the product and issue a refund.
- Helmets, suits, gloves, pants etc. must be packed in their original packaging.
- Every piece of packaging material your product came in (like boxes, bags, plastic covers etc) must be returned with your purchase.
- If items arrive without their original packaging or some of the packaging is missing, we cannot accept the item.
- Returns and exchanges within 100 days after receiving the product.
- We have set a restocking fee of 10% of the items price. This restocking fee online applies for customers outside Europe.
- The restocking fee does not apply if you order a replacement product yourself and thereby eliminate our administrative workload.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your item(s) back to us in The Netherlands.
- Expedited shipping costs are not refundable in case of a return or exchange.
- In case of exchanges, we ship the new product back to you with standard shipping. Expedited shipping is available on request, for an extra fee.
- Please note: if you received a helmet from us and realise it is not DOT approved (but ECE22.05), this is not a valid reason for return. We mention this on our website in various places and in every helmet's product description. If you wish to return a helmet because of this reason, you will have to pay the return shipping and a restocking fee.
If you would like to return your purchase, please download this file, and fill out the form that it contains.