A motorcycle helmet is the most important piece of gear for a safe life on two wheels. At ChromeBurner, we carry a large selection of the best motorcycle helmet brands available.
What kind of motorcycle helmets does ChromeBurner sell?
With over 15 brands to choose from, and all different helmet types, shapes and sizes, it’s almost impossible to not find your next lid at ChromeBurner. Not yet sure what kind of motorcycle helmet you’re looking for? We’ll list the different types of helmets below to help you out!
- Full face helmets: By default, this is the safest type of motorcycle helmet thanks to the integrated chin bar. Most full face helmets have a face shield to protect your eyes from the wind, rain and dust. Usually aimed at (sport) touring riders or those who prefer to spend their time on the track.
- Modular helmets: With a chin bar that flips up, modular motorcycle helmets are perfect for touring riders. Usually equipped with many creature comforts like an internal sun visor and prepared for Bluetooth communication systems as well.
- Off-road helmets: If you prefer dirt over tarmac, an off-road helmet is the way to go. The peak/visor blocks annoying sun light and protects you from branches and roost from the rider in front of you. A pair of MX goggles fit nicely into the large eyeport of these helmets.
- Jet helmets: Also called ¾ helmets or open face helmets, jet helmets do not have a chin bar. It’s a compromise with regards to protection, but they are a must have if you’re into choppers, cruisers or cafe racers.
- Replica helmets: Don’t worry, these are genuine brand motorcycle helmets as well! Replica helmets sport designs from your favorite MotoGP, WorldSBK and MXGP riders. Show your support and get yourself one of these!
Ordering at ChromeBurner
We’re motorcycle helmet addicts ourselves so we get you! That’s why we take 360°-pictures of all the helmets we sell to make sure you can see the complete design of your new lid from every angle. We offer worldwide shipping for all orders over US $300 and we ship within 24 hours after receiving your order. Still not sure about something? Our gear geeks are ready to answer any question you might have. Give them a call at +1 646 770 1993 or shoot them an email at [email protected].