ALPINESTARS TECH 10 SUPERVENTED WHITE MOTORCYCLE BOOTS
The Alpinestars Tech 10 is the boot of choice for MXGP riders. Offering ultimate durability and protection for those who take motocross seriously. Every component of the Tech 10 has been continuously developed and tested in racing for uncompromised performance. The front and rear sliding blades help create a perfect anatomical fit and guarantee freedom of movement in the lateral direction while preventing unwanted rotation and stress. Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box will absorb any impact from any direction for maximum protection. The innovative self-aligning buckles are constructed of heavy duty materials and are easily adjustable and replaceable. But the real eye catcher is on the inside of the boot. The Tech 10 comes with an inner ankle brace system for maximum protection of your feet. This brace gives greater impact protection of the ankle and progressively absorbs flex and rotation stress, reducing pressure and hyperextension injury to the lower leg joints. The Tech 10 truely is the best of the best.
- Protection: Shin plate, TPU toe cover, front and rear slinding blades
- Protection: Inner ankle brace system for maximum protection
- Material: Lightweight upper constructed of full-grain leather, microfiber and TPU shell.
- Liner: Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam with shock absorbing padding on heel and ankles.
- Closure system: 3 rugged metal buckles
- Ventilation: Perforated leather and vented panels for excellent airflow.
- Extra information: Replaceable footpeg insert.
- Additional Information
Brand Alpinestars Boot series Tech 10 Ventilation Perforated areas Material Cowhide leather, Microfiber Waterproof membrane None Protection Ankle, Shin Main Color White Sub Colors Black Riding Style Motocross/Enduro Boot Type Motocross boot Gender Unisex
- Size Chart
Size US 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 EU 38 39 40.5 42 43 44.5 45.5 47 48 49.5 51 52